It’s December 23, which means it’s Festivus! We’ve already set up our Festivus Pole…
Fills me with such joy to sit and look at this (LOL)!
And Now, For Some “Festivus” Trivia Questions!
Answers in the comments…
1. What was the title of the episode of Seinfeld in which the holiday of Festivus is chronicled?
2. In addition to feats of strength and putting up a Festivus Pole, what are at least two other components involving the celebration of Festivus?
3. What was George’s father Frank fighting with another parent over purchasing at a toy store, which inspired his idea for Festivus?
4. What specific item of holiday decor is described by Frank Costanza as being “distracting?”
5. Complete the phrase – “A Festivus For (four words)!”