Skip to content
George Clinton (not to be confused with George Clinton who served as Thomas Jefferson’s vice president) and actor Jeremy Piven in PCU
- Borders – Which country borders Switzerland – Liechtenstein – or Luxembourg?
- Actor – Which actor appeared in Independence Day – Bill Paxton – or Bill Pullman?
- Actresses – Who’s older – Jessica Simpson – or Ashlee Simpson?
- Movies – Which movie was released first – Gremlins – or The Goonies?
- Twins – Which conjoined twin died first – Eng Bunker – or Chang Bunker?
- Africa – Which country borders Ghana – Benin – or Togo?
- Cartoon Animals – Which animal has the red nose? Chip? Or Dale?
- Companies – Which company was founded first? General Motors – or Ford?
- Fictional Characters – Which Wakefield twin from the Sweet Valley High tween book series was the “bad” girl? Elizabeth? Or Jessica?
- Vice Presidents – Who was Thomas Jefferson’s last vice president? Aaron Burr – or George Clinton?