This is what Sporcle Live has posted in social media regarding the COVID-19 event:
Hi everyone! We are not currently cancelling any weekly trivia events due to coronavirus. We do, however, want you all to stay safe and healthy so here are some suggestions:
* Instead of shaking hands or hugging, smile. Or bow and curtsey. Or make a secret from-a-distance handshake.
* Wash your hands before trivia starts, at halftime, and after you sweep both games.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Don’t share food or drinks.
* Slide your answer slip to the trivia host, or put it in a receptacle, instead of handing it to them.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* If you have the sniffles, a cough, or have been feeling sick, please consider staying home.
* If you have traveled to any of the affected areas, please please consider staying home.
We are monitoring the situation and will make announcements if we do have cancellations due to COVID-19. Take care of yourselves out there!