As some of you may have figured out, I have been watching the blog traffic on this site very closely! The year 2018 will draw to a close on Monday, and that doesn’t leave much time for all of you to take another look at some of the blogs you’ve viewed the most over the past year! It’s still a very tight race between first and second place – and a tight race for fifth! Let’s take one more look at the top 10 of my most-viewed blogs in 2018:
When you have the room in your vehicle and the weather is good, cornhole is a great way to pass the time on a cabin/camping trip! Here is a scene from Brighton Recreation Area in April, 2018.
- Dreamworks movies blog, 86 views
- State borders blog, 80 views
- Cheboygan State Park cabin trip blog, 74 views
- Sporcle Live League Championship, April 18, 2016 recap, 64 views
- Michigan cabin trips blog, 48 views
- Doc Holliday blog, 44 views
- Fast Times at Miskatonic High blog, 42 views
- Sporcle Live League Championship, December 3, 2016 recap, 38 views
- NYC boroughs blog, 37 views
- ’80s Movies Theme Trivia Night (July 10, 2018) recap, 36 views
I’m going to “try” doing some kind of “year in review” piece before the year is up. You can take the journalist out of the newsroom, but you can’t take the newsroom out of the (former) journalist! It’s a tradition for news rags to fill the spaces in a traditionally slow news week with “year in review” stuff. Fancy word for reruns, essentially.