Hey folks! Here’s a little quiz about high-grossing movies. I have consulted the web site box office mojo for all of these questions. Have fun! Quiz based on U.S. box office and unadjusted for inflation unless otherwise noted. Answers will be in the comments.
Melissa McCarthy in The Kitchen, which is scheduled for an August 9, 2019 release. In this movie, she is one of a handful of mob wives who “hold down the fort” for their husbands when they get thrown in jail. I’m very, very interested in seeing this one! Will this become one of McCarthy’s highest-grossing movies?
High-Grossing Movies Quiz
As of July 14, 2019 – this quiz will not cover movies released after this date
1. Name at least one of Harrison Ford’s five highest grossing films at the domestic box office that is NOT animated or part of any franchise? Name two for a bonus point.
2. Name any three of the five highest-grossing movies directed by Quentin Tarantino?
3. Name two of the three highest-grossing movies featuring Hailee Steinfeld in a credited role (including voice work)
4. Name any two of Melissa McCarthy’s five highest grossing movies.
5. Name three movies featuring Jeff Bridges in a credited role grossing more than $100 million.
6. Name three movies featuring Clint Eastwood in a credited role grossing more than $100 million.
7. After films in the Star Wars franchise, name any one of the next two highest-grossing films featuring Adam Driver in a credited role.
8. Name one of the two movies featuring Scarlett Johansson in a credited VOICE role grossing more than $100 million
9. Name any one movie featuring Steve Martin in a credited role (including voice work) grossing more than $100 million.
10. Name any three movies featuring credited appearances by Robert De Niro out of his 10 highest grossing movies at the box office EXCLUDING those from the Fockers/Parents franchise (hint: there are three Fockers/Parents movies in the top 10).