Here were our questions from a Stump! virtual trivia game we played last month:
1) Codes – A set of guidelines known as the Hays Code was used for self-censorship in what industry from 1934-1968?
2) World History – In what year did Operation Overlord, and its amphibious invasion phase codenamed Operation Neptune, take place?
3) National Parks – Grand Teton National Park is located ten miles south of what other U.S. national park, to which it is connected via the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway? I didn’t get all of this question in my notes, so hopefully I got this right?
4) Songs – What song from the musical West Side Story shares its title with a 2018 comedy film starring Amy Schumer? Strangely my husband came up with this answer because of his hatred of Amy Schumer (LOL)!
Mystery One – Visual
Sorry, I did not write down the URL for this OR save the image on my computer – but my notes tell me it was about the Periodic Table.
1) Olympics – Name either country that hosted the Olympic Games the most recent year in which the Summer and Winter Games took place in the same year.
NERD POINT: Name both.
Miss and Miss.
2) What word completes the title of a 2017 young adult novel by Angie Thomas?
The _ U Give
NERD POINT: What is the first name of the book’s narrator?
3) Singers – What singer released her fifth studio album, Fetch the Bolt Cutters, in 2020, 24 years after her debut album, Tidal, was released? We came up with the correct answer on a guess, based on our scanty knowledge of female singers from that time.
4) Coffee – The four main types of coffee beans include Robusta, Liberica, Excelsa, and what fourth type that accounts for more than 60% of world production?
Decipher the anagram to reveal the title of a video game franchise that is ranked among the best of all time by Ranker.
M1 “Half Dozen Ted Glee”
M2) “If Santana Fly”
M3) “Karma Riot”
M4) “Red Cloth Sellers”
Missed #s 1 and 4.
Through their principal line of work twin sisters born Esther Pauline Friedman and Pauline Esther Friedman in 1918 were better known by what two names?
As always, Go Pods, and stay classy, Fiona Apple – even if you HAVE been a “bad, bad girl!”
One thought on “Trivia Recap – Game 629 – January 19, 2022 – Virtual Stump! Format”
film, 1944, yellowstone, i feel pretty
france/spain, hate/starr, fiona apple, arabica
did not record these answers
the legend of zelda, final fantasy, mario kart, the elder scrolls
final – ann landers/abigail van buren