Played a “virtual” trivia game “virtually” by myself Monday evening. Here I am goofing off in the “breakout room” with nobody else to talk to! Husband was wrapping up some gardening outside.
Not a great question set for someone playing by their lonesome! Here are the questions I battled on a sultry Memorial Day evening:
1. Creators – Iron Man, Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk are characters created by what man, who was born in 1922?
2. Prizes – Malala Yosafzai, a co-recipient of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize, is from what Asian country? Nope…
3. Video Games – In the 1986 video game “The Legend of Zelda,” there are two weapons that can be obtained in the first dungeon. Name either of those weapons. Nope…
4. Legal Terms – What 12-letter word is used to describe the legal practice of a minor being freed from control by their parents or guardians, who are in turn freed from responsibility toward the minor?
5. Movie Awards – Name two of the three films for which Ang Lee has won an Academy Award.
6. 2000s Music – What 2001 single from the album “Bleed American” is the highest-charting song on the Billboard Hot 100 by the American rock band Jimmy Eat World? Nope.
7. National Park Service – The Women’s Rights National Historic Park, The Kate Mullany House and the Castle Clinton National Monument are areas that are administered by the National Park Service and located in which U.S. state?
8. NFL Players – What running back holds the NFL record for the most career rushing touchdowns in the playoffs, with 19? Nope.
9. Streams – In May, 2018, YouTube rebranded their paid streaming subscription service by changing its name from YouTube Red to what name that it currently uses?
10. Cocktails – A tequila sunrise cocktail is three parts tequila, one part grenadine and six parts what fruit juice?
Mystery – Abbreviations
M1 – What does the letter L stand for in ROTFL?
M2 – What does the letter “U” stand for in UNLV and NYU?
M3 – What does the letter “I” stand for in IPTV and ISP?
M4 – What does the letter “P” stand for in PBS and CPA?
Got all of these…
Final Category – Soccer
Final question: ⇓
Dammit, I don’t know chick soccer as well as dude soccer…
Unsure about my next trivial pursuits, could be a free streaming show tonight. As always, Go Pods, and stay classy, Ang Lee!