Me and Kimberly in April, 2018 after winning second place in a ’90s music trivia contest. She and I are ideal trivia partners because of our oppositeness (not just because I’m freaky tall and she’s pretty short). I guess you could say we “complete each other,” if you will!
Some trivia questions for you in honor of Kim’s birthday…
1. What 1991 Van Halen song will make Kim stabby if she is in a bad mood?
2. Besides Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi, name any other member of the band Bon Jovi who were part of the lineup when “Slippery When Wet” was released. Bonus – name one other New Jersey based band or artist.
3. As a solo artist, Jon Bon Jovi released the song “Blaze of Glory” in 1991 for what film? Be specific.
4. Complete the lyrics from the TLC song “Waterfalls:” Little precious has a natural obsession for temptation
But he (three words)
5. What is NOT part of the current Girl Scout law/promise? Multiple choice – A. Respect Authority B. Respect the Environment C. Be a sister to every Girl Scout D, Make the world a better place?
6. Who played Brooke Davis on “One Tree Hill?”